Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lizard's Art Days

I have put some concerted effort this week into finishing up some artworks that have been languishing.

I finally finished cutting my friend's lino-cut and have pulled an artist's proof.

I finished Kiwi Kate's lino-cut for our art swap and hope to have that mailed out soon.

Finally, the one for me. I finished a landscape I have been staring at for a year. I needed something for over my desk, so I threw some paint on it and said, "finished!!!"

Now, I don't want the reputation for actually getting stuff done, so I plan to slow way down.





2 Comments:

Blogger Kellsey said...

Wow.


I like them all, but I think I may have just fallen in love with your landscape.

that's awesome!!!!

hauntingly beautiful.

5:45 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

good stuff. i really like the first print--the one for the family?

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home