Saturday, June 09, 2007

Wedding Season 2007



June officially marks the beginning of my wedding season here in the Northeast. Today is my last free Saturday until August and if I wasn't going on **maternity leave I'd be shooting weddings almost every saturday through mid-November. It's a busy time for me, but I love what I do.

I have a few crafty projects in the works for the summer, but mostly my creativity will have to be channelled through the camera. Mazel Tov!

**Maternity leave = Rox is too pregnant to carry 10 lbs. of camera equipment without knocking guests over.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kellsey said...

I SO wish that I had known you 9 years ago when I got married and could have had you as my photographer! your photos are so beautiful, interesting and elegant!

7:27 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

i like that cutie couple at the top, and how you photographed them.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

thanks, y'all. sweetpea, i actually know that couple at the top. i shot their wedding in memphis a couple of weekends ago. stephen and i met her at l'abri.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

So beautiful W.G., of course. : )

My in-laws are here and saw the portraits you took of me and they loved them.

7:46 AM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

love that last pic!!! gorgeous!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home