Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Home Part 1: New England




As a part of my home project, let me show you one of the places I call home--New England, USA. I was in western Massachusetts this weekend shooting a wedding and the colors of the trees were amazing!! I drool over these colors!! No wonder this is the busiest of the wedding season. The weather is cool and crisp (in the 50s during the day) and the scenery is lovely.

We won't have time for apple picking this year, but this weather makes me want to pick apples and pumpkins and bake yummy things.

6 Comments:

Blogger MissHannah said...

How lucky are you. It is going to be 89 here in Dallas today, and the only color I see is brown. Thank you for giving us a glimpse of Fall.

6:10 AM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

yeah, I did kind of laugh when the assignment was "What is fall like where you live?" Ummmm, kind of like summer, except the leaves will suddenly fall from the trees soon. :0)

6:45 AM  
Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

aw, come on guys. =) i'm waitin' to see some photos of texas fall: high school football, city & state fairs, livestock competitions, etc...i'm totally serious. i love that stuff!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

i'll take some pics of the state fair when we go..... :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

far out
that red is *red*
we have new green leaves here now...

2:47 PM  
Blogger Kellsey said...

I must admit that I covet the colors in your leaves. That was the hardest part about deciding to leave NC for TX. I got to go from having 4 seasons to 2.5 seasons a year. I can't tell you how I miss the fall. It has been wonderful, though, this past week to have a cold front come through. Today it should only reach a high of 80. YEA!

I actually wore a sweater this morning (I'll have to take it off when it warms up more, but I put it on as a mark of my hopeful thinking and to let the cool air know that it's welcome here anytime!)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home