Thursday, October 05, 2006

Assignment 3

Well-despite some of our failures in September's project, I think we should keep going!! For October I have 2 thoughts.

1) Fall is here. (Maybe not in New Zealand.) What does fall look and feel like where you live?
2) 'In my backyard...' I've really enjoyed getting to know all of you better through your self-portraits. What is your environment like? Your neighborhood? Your street? Your surrounding landscape?

Just choose one of these or combine them if you wish! These will be due Oct. 25th.

Good Luck!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

This is a GREAT idea. I'm bummed that I missed last month...My schedule will slow down in the next few weeks...

1:26 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

sounds great! i will look forward to what everybody does.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home