Friday, September 29, 2006

SPC: October

I got this from the Self-Portrait Challenge site:

October is going to be a little different, a little uncomfortable. It will involve some soul searching.

Look beyond the surface of your life, dig into your imperfect self and reveal it to us. I want to see the down and dirty you, the messy, gross and ugly you, the side of yourself that you always try to hide, give us some insight into your dreadful secrets. This can be your physical self or your personal space or within your wider life. Be not afraid!


Hmm...this could be interesting...

2 Comments:

Blogger sweetpea said...

yes. i like it.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

I'm in that space already.

So when do I admit I don't have a 'home' project? This month has been about waking up and coping. Feeding my children, teaching them, managing to cook dinner, attending counseling sessions, collapsing into bed praying I will actually sleep, crying in front of some, and hiding in front of others.

As I am writing this I am realizing that depression has been my 'home'. Ok now I'm thinking....

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home