Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A VERY LATE HOME ASSIGNMENT:
Thanks to Kate I will link to a previous post or two made on another blog that has pictures of me working on my son's "big-boy room" as well as a picture of the finished project. It's not exactly what I was hoping to show for my "home" project, but it does reveal some of my actual home and my love for color. Also, because it is the first room in my house to have an actual "color" and not just a neutral tone on the walls, it feels more like home to me than any other room in the house. I think I'll be painting the nursery next...maybe a bright juicy red!

5 Comments:

Blogger sweetpea said...

i just love seeing you in overalls and a gasmask.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

Oh! I love the blue you chose! It's so happy.

5:55 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

love the shade of blue!! and the plane is very cool!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Kellsey said...

That gas mask rocked! I couldn't smell anything when I had it on...the only issue was that by the end of the day of painting, the bridge of my nose was a little bruised from it. Ouch! Oh, and the fact that it caused me to sweat so much on my face...every time we finished a coat, I would head downstairs, wash my face and take a break before the next coat. My face got washed like 5 or 6 times that day. Oh, well, I was very very clean!

And thanks for the props on the shades of blue. I like them, too, but then, that was probably obvious!

5:31 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

gorgeous blues...
very *boy*.
and i love love lo-o-o-o-ove the roman blinds: stripes are very groovy !!!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home