Friday, December 01, 2006

Wedding Photo Contest

Every year I enter PDN's (Photo District News Magazine) "Top Knots" Wedding photography contest. I haven't won anything as of yet, but I haven't given up. (they will announce winners in January, I believe) PDN is one of my favorite photo magazines and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get a photo published in their magazine.

"Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, photographic quality and effectiveness in expressing the contest theme."

I tried to look through my hundreds of favorite images to find the most interesting...the most unexpected. It's a tough process stepping back from your work to look at it in a new way. Here are four that I chose to enter in this year's contest. The first two for "portraits" and the last two for "getting ready."



3 Comments:

Blogger sweetpea said...

these are wonderful--i've always loved that "generational hands" one.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Kellsey said...

Fantastic!!!

I think the hands is my favorite.

11:34 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

the black-and-white MIRROR IMAGE:
is that henna painted on her arms??
so intricate.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home