Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Self-Portrait with my Curtains


I want you to see our new "theater-style" curtains. We have a door-less doorway in between our living room and office and with the help of my mother-in-law we installed curtains that we can close for a little more privacy. When we need a guest bedroom, Stephen and I can sleep in the office next to our computers and the guests can have our bedroom in the back of the apartment. It works out great. (Note: I know they look green, but they are not green...more of a dark warm khaki.)

7 Comments:

Blogger sweetpea said...

your place looks great!!! also, your dress looks cute, audrey hepburn!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

i've always secretly wanted to be audrey hepburn.

11:38 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

yes, very glam...
hey, only 2 days until glam portraits are up: are we all still up for it??

3:54 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

oh, kate, i haven't been feeling very glam lately. but i'm going to a design show tomorrow nite....myabe i'll get glammed up and take a pic.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Kellsey said...

as someone who is almost 8 months pregnant, i have to admit that glam is about the farthest thing from my mind...not to mention that I have absolutely nothing that will fit me right now that is anywhere near "glam". In fact, when it's cold outside the only things I can wear are my husband's sweaters (very comfy and cuddly, but not so much glam).

It is sad, though, because right now I would truly love to look and feel glam. I promise that if i actually have a day soon where I blow dry my hair and put on all my make-up that I will take a picture.

Oh, and, I too found myself thinking, "Oh, so very Audrey Hepburn!" Lovely, WG, just lovely!

And, i like the curtains. ;-)

6:05 AM  
Blogger Lizard said...

my excuse-I don't have a camera. (Hopefully next week!)

7:53 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

You look so gorgeous, wg!

And I like the curtains.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home