Sunday, August 27, 2006

Crayola Flower

So, this particular work of art came about as Aidan and I were coloring. You may be able to see the edge of a little dog in the picture as well. The dog is a quick and dirty representation of "Blue" from "Blue's Clues". You may also notice a few stray crayola marks that do not look intentional. I can tell you that they were indeed intentional--Aidan intentionally put the crayon on the paper and moved it. That's about as good as it gets for now. He does his best artwork in the bathtub with his bath crayons.

Anyways, I feel compelled to say that if you ever have the option between real "crayola" crayons and some cheapie imitation brand, go with "crayola". I made the mistake of going with the cheapies and I do not like them at all.

Perhaps with another art project I will actually break out my acrylics and some canvas, but for now, this was a fun little doodle to do.

5 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

I agree, Crayola kicks the pants off cheaper crayons!

It's a very lovely crayon doodle :o) I thought I'd be the first to venture into that medium!

8:02 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

love it!!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

i love crayons! this is a happy flower.

9:28 AM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

... and I love that Aidan contributed, too.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Lizard said...

Maybe one month the project should be too paint or create with a small one.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home