Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Seeing Red



I go through these phases when I'm feeling strong and giving and happy...and then phases when I'm tired and sad and weak. Right now I'm in a strong phase--rested from vacation and blessed by my time with family and with my husband. It's easy to be thankful right now and feel hopeful for the future...

(Completely unrelated...we have two little indentions in the wall where a fireplace used to exist several years ago and Stephen and I decided to spice up our white walls by painting these rectangle spaces red.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Kellsey said...

I love the photo, and I LOVE the red you chose to paint the indentations. How fun!!!! If I could get away with it, I would have at least 5 different shades of red rooms in my house.
yummy.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

Beautiful W.G.!

6:06 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

you're in a strong phase, AND you have fabulous hair.



i wish i had indentions.

6:51 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

i wish i had a fireplace, but red indentions will have to do...

6:54 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

I think you should get some soft brushes and some orange and yellow paint and make some flames. You could splatter paint near the top to look like sparks. Classy!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

hee hee. splatter paint near the top...

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home