Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Time is funny that way...

Okay, so here's my first self-portrait. I have found myself feeling lately like time both races ahead of me to the point that I cannot catch my breath, and simultaneously drags its feet and will not get a move-on. Also, I feel like I have some different clocks counting down. There's the clock that counts down until my sonogram on Sep 5 ( I REALLY want to know if this is a boy or a girl, and I will be SO disappointed if this little one decides to remain modest at the sono). There's the clock that counts down until Aidan moves into his big-boy room (which will not yet include a big-boy bed since he loves the crib so much). Of course, there is the clock that counts down to the baby's arrival (otherwise known as "the remaining blissful days of only having to deal with one child instead of two"). And, finally, everyday, there is the clock that ticks down until Macon gets home. That last half hour always feels like it takes days to crawl by!

3 Comments:

Blogger sweetpea said...

ooh, i like it. so glad you joined SPTuesday!!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

I really like this Kellsey!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

i love that you can see a bit of the reflection in the mirror!!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home