Sunday, September 30, 2007

A happy shirt....


Yesterday we spent a beautiful day in San Francisco to celebrate my husband's new job. I found this t-shirt and an in love with it!! It is hand silk-screened by the artist on American Apparel shirts. She had so many beautiful prints on her shirts, but unfortunately she does not have a website!! The shirt was $28, but I could only scrounge $27.80 out of the depths of my purse, pockets and husbands wallet. Obviously, she let me have it anyway. **She was a street vendor.**

3 Comments:

Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

That is TOTALLY a happy shirt. I love it and I love that you got to meet the artist. That's totally cool...

8:27 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

ooo it's *pink*... i think that pink and yellow are the happiest colours in the world X

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kellsey said...

I really like how soft American Apparel shirts are. They are so much better than most Tee's out there that get screen printed. Also, how much fun to have such a lovely and happy flower on such a comfy and high quality shirt!

Very Nice!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home