Thursday, February 08, 2007

in transit

hey all... remember me? after my home computer died and i lost the abilty to insta-photo post i've not had much to contribute. and now we are on the road - and what a time... i'll post over at mtnmama soon. just wanted to touch in. i've been taking alot of pics the last few and falling in love with my camera again. (my REAL camera) now trying to package some up and work up the nerve to sell my soul through the work. pat has been pushing me (in that loving supportive way) to get my stuff out there. it's working. folks - i sold my first photo last week - and it felt really good. had to share. wish i could post photos... love!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

Hello mtnmama! Congratulations on selling your first print! I can't wait to see your new work!

6:07 AM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

hey! so good to hear from you! i will look forward to seeing your work sometime....congrats on selling your first piece!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home