Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Kellsey's Avatar



So, my husband is cuddling with Honor and my son is at preschool, leaving me a moment to check out fun things online. Roxy, I loved your avatar so much I had to go and make one of my own. I consider it my dream avatar, of what I may look like again some day (they didn't have any body styles to choose from that matched the "I just gave birth 5 days ago" body that I'm stylin' right now). tee-hee! Anyways, my avatar will give me something to aim for in the future.

VERY FUN!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

Super cute, Kellsey! And hey, I saw the photos. You're lookin' gorgeous with your hubby, son and new baby!!

12:53 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

you'll be back to your svelte self in no time!!

8:26 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Give yourself a couple months, you'll bounce back! You looked great in your post-pics!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home