Saturday, January 06, 2007

Admired by Beckstead

Hello friends. Happy new year!

I haven't been making art lately because I've been enjoying some much needed time off with my family. I have some fun news to report, though. One of my wedding images made it to a cool website hosted by famous wedding photographer David Beckstead.

His site is called Admired by Beckstead and he created it to be inspired by other photographer's good work. It's the sort of site I go to before a wedding to get my creative juices flowing. I entered a few images and he chose this one. If you put your mouse over the image you'll see my name.

5 Comments:

Blogger sweetpea said...

ooooh! i'm so proud of you!!!! that really IS an amazing photograph.

7:32 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

That's awesome, WG! You deserve the recognition!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Mexican Beauty said...

thanks, y'all. i'm really excited about it.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Kellsey said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!

8:22 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

you are *so* cool. that's great.. love his comment too :o)

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home