Thursday, September 21, 2006

Self-Portrait in a Navy Bell


This image is actually almost a year old, but I just recently printed it, framed it and put it up in my new apartment so I thought I'd share.

I've been too busy to take photos with anyone other than my husband, but I have dinner dates with several of my girlfriends next week, so I'll finally have a few fun people to introduce to you via my self-portraits.

(The flesh colored line off to the right is Stephen. I'll take this opportunity to say that he's awesome. I love that guy...)

3 Comments:

Blogger sweetpea said...

stephen's looking a little thin these days....

6:33 AM  
Blogger Kellsey said...

Have I mentioned how cool I think this photo is?! I showed it to my husband and he loves it, too.
Very interesting, very creative.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Kellsey said...

by the way, I have been sick and out of energy for doing anything creative. I am hoping that perhaps next week I'll be feeling more up to doing something again.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home