Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Self-Portrait with Stephen Triptych



I felt like it was ok to use Stephen (my husband) as my other person because last week he took the photo. =)

I took these photos last night after we'd spent the day discussing the coming semester, year and next several years. We're both feeling a little restless in this total transitional season. We could be in Boston for 5 or more years or we could leave as soon as he's finished with school; he could take 3 or 4 more semesters to finish; we could be in Paris in the spring; I may or may not shoot weddings next year; we may or may not get pregnant/have children at any point in this process...

It's all going to be fine no matter what happens, but I think I'm just realizing how unsettled it makes me/us feel sometimes. We know for sure that we don't want to be in Boston forever and we're leaning towards moving to California eventually, but the timeline of all that is uncertain.

2 Comments:

Blogger sweetpea said...

it's beautiful!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Kellsey said...

Very interesting. Seriously. I like it muy mucho!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home